Friday, January 30, 2009

during chinese new year...

PART 1
yahoo...
new year lul...so many angpao ler...


st day ..
early in morning...woke up lul..
then take bath ...wear new cloth...(i'm in blue)




then wait to my family...go to temple pray .....
....



see carefully....haha...what we had fold...hiak hiak hiak....






after temple....



boring days start...



new year...we just stay at house...doing nothing....



haiz....eat sleep...play ...

haiz nothing to do ..play camera....
see my grandma posing.












while... too free...
then bring my man to walk around my mum kampung..(perlis)



the man snap ...a gurl and the nice beach




the man ask the gurl smile to him



gurl snap for the man...

the next place...
visit to Tasik melati...
so damn far...drive until i pek chek already ! ! !



we play to water cycle with kfc...hiak hiak hiak...


the second days cny...
me and my family are going to kl..
the way to kl...
we stop at k.kangsar...
visit my dad cousin...(my uncle la)
PAI NIAN ma...of couse the main reason is ANG PAO la...
hehehehe....JOke...

reach kl lul...
stay at eldest brother house....
my parent keep ask The man to capture for....
see....
how sweet are them...........



my dad so funny and my mum so happy ! ! !




my eldest brother ,mum,and second brother


the gurl....



-the people who i respect
-the people who i love the most
-the people who i miss
-the people who grow me up...

my dad..









No comments: