Saturday, March 21, 2009

happy holidays....

in the early morning i went to bukit merah with my uncle..


after i reach there ...


suddenly gary call me and ask me hang out ...


but...i told him that i m in bukit merah now...if want you come to find me lol..


somomore i got free ticket....


wah...after two hour...he really stand front of me ...
then i join them play together until the ends...
so nice and so damn enjoy....
we having some games in the water...
1.lai lai li tam pong...
2. hak lon lin joi...
haha...the funny is when DYLAN said..hak lon lin joi..
the ppl who lose kena bully by the ppl who win eh...
so damn crazy...
hahaha....by the way....
most of our skin turn dark...
but still very enjoy the hot there....hiak hiak hiak..
thanks for accompany that days...
i love you all so much....
here some pic that we had our happy hour....




before going back...


alicia and me...

the hottest...


888...






the posing...





while the time we feeding the animals food...
a notice for gary there....

DO NOT FEED THE GIBBON...




the moment we had...

1 comment:

Odesha said...

T.T SO SAD i missed it !!! arrrggghhhh !!!