Sunday, June 13, 2010

my life

hmmm i got my very busy weekends because of working...earn some income from myself ~ (hehe)
its 3pm till 12am ( but when back to house already 4am ) hmmm... late right ? but its ok for me ~ can earn money ma~ sure ok de la ~ but my homeworks stuck on it ~ how sad i need to continue tonight again~ tonight should be OT again ~ but i doing my best to do this ~its very happy weekends i got ... i learn a lot of camera .... i meet new friends when work ...they are nice and funny..enjoy enjoy la ~

second part i wanna share...(about my second brother)
hahaha... gonna marry soon (gong hei gong hei
i got " yi sou " soon ~ the wedding dinner is on 7th of december
i cant imagine how the days we are busy for ~ hahahaha...
of cause my parents very happy , of cause hoping my future "yi sou" can born out a cute baby for our family la ~ hahaha then i can be come "gu gu " lol ~ happy happy small family ~

third part i gonna share ...(about my study)
hmmm... next year gonna graduate ... i will back to kelantan to plan my small business ~
i hope that can earn money then every month can give some money to my parents ~
GOOD LUCK for me la ~

last part..

i wanna diet ... i wanna slim ....because i wanna attending my brother wedding ...
faster slim down ... i still got around 5 month time ~ jia you jia you ~

No comments: