Friday, July 23, 2010

Fresh !

Feel fresh now...cause i had finish my assignment and i am in holiday now...
sleep whole day for replace the previous day that i never sleep(haha..) between, while assignment week,me and him came out some problem , finally we got an answer... We Are Friends now...=) hope that is not mistakes again...

I promise my self... after today i not cry anymore, because.. its time to let it go...i try to hold tightly before , but its failed . so .. the only i can do now is.. make my new life brightness my self and be strong for everything . May be single more suit for me la ! (hahaha...)

thanks for loving days before..
i am really touch .
Friendship forever .

i could stop blogging here.
will continues when i am very free.
=)
happy single day to me;
and happy holiday for who are in holiday nows..(muacks)

No comments: