Tuesday, November 18, 2008

sweet muacks muacks....

~330pm
....sien lol....my class finish dy....
damn boring de....haiz..........walk to bus stop...
wait bus to plangin...
because want to meet my ah dear....
but his class finish at 430pm ...
so....i need to take a lonely window shopping....
my leg so pain lol....because of the new shoe....


see see see....i put plaster ....cannot tahan dy ....





~445pm...
my dear ...reached plangin dy...
we meet at mcd...wahahaha
because mouth gatai gatai....
then we order a couple set ...
so sweet neh .....



sweet sweet set ....















sorry......i cannot tahan when see all the food front of me....

pai seh pai seh ...






































































































































No comments: