Saturday, November 22, 2008

sweet sweet hour....

hehe...
today after class...i go back to hostel...
st time...i told my babe that i want to sleep because i very very tired...
3pm...
at hostel lul...
but ...no sleep at all...(dont know why also )
430pm...
babe finish class lul...
but he go take a walk at plangin !!! (didnt tell me)
then suddenly i call him...
and he ask me ....want go gurney or not?
go pak tor...
then i said...
ok ar....i go take a bath now...


530pm...
babe come back dy !
and i finish take a bath dy !
he come to my room...
he knock the door...
i open for him..
i see something hiding behind him...
but he still dont want let me see...
and dont want told me that what behind him...
ok lol...
i continue my make up lol ( prepare for pak tor...)
after few minutes...i finish dy...
then i ask him go take a bath ! ! !
because late dy !
615pm we need to watch movie...(igor)
then he go to bath....before going out from my room...
he give me the thing that he bought for me....at plangin...
so cute...
is a red smile for me...
so sweet ~ ~ ~

hahaha
i give him a big big hug and kiss...on time...

below is all the photo we capture at that sweet time...
see see see.....


the time ...while...waiting for the movie start....


two in white...












me white a nice nice christmas tree....






babe and me.......


jingle bells.....jingle bells....





music....for life...






we like to take photo.....to get a lot memory...









i'm so sweet.....yellow smile with babe....red smile with me.....
thanks a lot dear !
i so love you ! ! !!

No comments: