Wednesday, August 12, 2009

a night

12/8/09

its my 1st time watch movie with him...but still got two people going la...
me..marcus...yuki ..and jimmy !its damn boring for the movie...i really dont understand what the story ! anyway...i am enjoy its...cause...hahaha...

13/8/09
now..
i am in coffee island
with yuki..and fiona..
and..my brain and heart keep thinking blank !
i dont know what should i do ...
but i still can smile and talk ...
what i hope ? is it that ?
i got a bit scare to wait the answer...
but..whatever la...how the answer also i need to face...
if okay then happy lol...if ko ..then i continue my life also la..
hehe..i am genie ying ma...nothing problem geh !
i must be strong...
wont because of some thing and i lost my self...
i know there was a lot people love me and sayang me de...
i know..

haha...feel want to cry !..but cant ..
too many people here...
pai seh lol!...



No comments: