Tuesday, August 18, 2009

yea..i change my blog title and add..

hmm...how should i start !..
eem..life is simple....and i make it colorful ..
yea..think is easy ... but not hard to make it also !..
just think positive and do positive...everything will be colorful and nice...
i dont know whether my life is simple or not...for me...
i think so la...
i got a papa and mama that very love me ..
and got two brother that always like to bully but it meaning a lot...cause...one day they didnt bully ..i am not their sister...so that why they always bully me...but for me...bully mean SAYANG of cause..hehe..hmm.. last week i am so emo and solo...i dont know what i should do also...but now..haha..i am happy ! cause..i got a normal life...doing the same thing everyday ! its quite simple la....haiz..i hope my next up blog should be happy de lol...hahaha...but anyway,

i got a color smile now !

No comments: