Wednesday, July 1, 2009

buddy birthday....PART 1...

okay...i gonna start the story.. 25.6.09 we celebrate yifei birthday at gurney after planning... is wednesday that day... our class until 6.30 pm... and we promise...must reach gurney...sen q...7.30pm chun chun... the ppl who late need to treat all ppl eat... i am so worry about that... i try my best to make it fast...and finally.... haha...she late...not me...not alicia... haha...is she...yifei... she need to paid all ... wahahaha.... but...we got the happy moment...

guan come to join us ..when we were eating...

we happy cause...we are NOT THE LATE ONE...hahahaha


she sad...because of the ordes list too long...she promise...she wont be late next time....
another mature pose...

a group photo..

char bor..yifei...bing chao...

another cutie pose...yifei..and that cha bor..(bing chao)

roti...alicia...and me...peace peace...

my food...gonna kill it..

a cutie pose...hehe

my retart face...damn funny man...



No comments: