Thursday, July 2, 2009

emo-ing

suddenly..i flash back me and MR.g...
i miss him alot...but...we are friends now...
and..yesterday ah sir ask me....
you break up with him liao ..
i said ya...i am...
sir ask...why ?
i said dont know ....may be of some part we not NGAM ....

hahaha....
now i am alone...and single...
but...i hope that i was single lng time ago !
but...why suddenly i feel i am so lonely ....
sweat la...what i want !?
so confuse now....
all my friend always come out with their partner...but me ?!
just classmate....friends ...

i feel i am so sorry to him...
i treat him badly...
and he treat me so good and nice ...
but what i get ...and some of my friend...
always say me bully him...
but NO ONE understand me...
why i leave him...
izzit i really want ?
to my friends....
please la..
dont always say that he is slim now...look so cham...
so pity him....he look so boring ! what else...
hello....me ler ...when i cry ...when i sad...when i lonely...
who gonna say i am pity ?
who gonna care me....?



hahaha.....extra point !...
i am happy now...





No comments: