Tuesday, September 1, 2009

unlucky day

sorry for never updated my blog this few days !
haiz...its alot bad thing happen to me !...
hmm....friday...i went to works ! at parit buntar !..
as a fair camera promoter...( how tired i am )
and....actually i already got a bf le...
so that...friday night after work i gonna go meet him ...
i drive to fetch him for our dinner....
cause his car send to shop for repair it !..
unlucky thing happen to me ! ...that is !
my 1st time accident !
holly shit ! ! ! ! !
so sakit hati YOU KNOW ...
i never do that before...
actually is...because of my phone..
i am not concentrate when driving !
cause my phone was ringing that time...
and i try to take out from my pocket ...
2 second before....when i see there is nothing...
suddenly ! BOOM....walao....i bang the car front of me ....(kenali )
HOLLY SHIT again...
haiz....then stop beside the road and see how my car and the ppl car...
not much happen...just the car plate broke...
while...i already no mood at all.....

STORY ENDING ! ...
thank you !

No comments: